2020年12月15日火曜日

❼ 2020年4月2日 徒然なるままに - 2) 満開 / Leisurely I face my daily life - 2) Full Bloom , 2nd of April 2020

目次 / Contents
1) 庭で / In Garden
2) 道で / From Road 
3) Rの散策で / In R Walk


1) 庭で / In Garden
桜は、満開だわ〜と感じてからすぐに散ってしまう印象があります。

美しさと切なさを兼ね備えています。

古来から日本人に愛されてきた理由の1つはそこにあると思います。

満開と感じるこの日、たくさんの写真を撮りました。

その中から数枚を選びここに載せます。

桜は不思議な花で、たくさんの花でも、1つの花でも、ひとひらの
花びらでも私を感動させてくれます。

毎年撮影するのに、毎年撮影せずにはいられません。
まさに、満開 
 Indeed, Full Bloom

In Garden
I have the impression that the cherry blossoms will soon fall after 
I feel that they are in full bloom.

It has both beauty and sadness.

I think that is one of the reasons why it has been loved by Japanese people since ancient times.

I took many pictures on this day when I felt it was in full bloom.

Selected a few of them and put them here.

Sakura is a mysterious flower, and it impresses me with many flowers, one flower, and even a petal.

I photograph every year, but I can't help but photographing every year.
この日は、朝日の中の桜を撮影しました。
朝の光は、桜の表情を変えます。

On this day, I photographed the cherry blossoms 
in the morning sun.
The morning light changes the expression of the cherry blossoms.



光のシャワーを浴びて
Take a Shower of Light









花に吸い込まれそう....
It seems to be sucked into the flowers ....



降りてくる枝は、
「どうぞ、ここに乗って! 」
と誘っています。

The descending branch invites
"Please get on here!"





相模の海が見えます。
I can see Sagami Sea.



伊豆大島、相模の海、桜...
不思議なことに、春の海を感じると、
"春はあけぼの。
やうやう白くなりゆく山際、少し明かりて、
紫だちたる雲の細くたなびきたる。"
[『枕草子』990 -c.1000 / 作 : 清少納言 ( c. 966 – c.1025) ]
と山の風景を描写した一節が思い起こされてきます。
これはもしかすると私の無知さが原因、
春と言えばこの一節しか知らないという...(
苦笑)

Izu Oshima, Sagami Sea, Cherry Blossoms ...
Curiously, when I feel the sea in spring, 
I think of a passage that depicts the landscape of the mountain, 
"In spring it is the dawn that is most beautiful. 
As the light creeps over the hills,
 their outlines are dyed a faint red 
and wisps of purplish cloud trail over them. "
[Original :  "The Pillow Book" / 990 -c.1000 
 by  Sei Shōnagon ( c. 966 – c.1025) 
Translation by Ivan Morris (1925 -1976) / 
 "The Pillow Book of Sei Shōnagon", Oxford University Press, 1967]
This is probably due to my ignorance, 
and when it comes to spring, 
I only know this passage ...(Wry Smile)



Another translations, below,
"In spring, the dawn — when the slowly paling mountain rim is tinged with red, and wisps of faintly crimson-purple cloud float in the sky. "
(Meredith McKinney / 2006) from ★

"In spring, it is the dawn. 
The sky at the edge of the mountains slowly starts to brighten with the approach of day, and the thinly trailing clouds nearby are tinted purple."
 (Mark Jewel / 2006 ) from ★

3度目の夫婦で花見
私は桜と料理を撮影しようと試みますが、
Rは料理に集中(下の画像)。
左に彼の撮影する手がチラッと写っています。

Third Hanami by Couple

I try to photograph the cherry blossoms and the food,
but R concentrates on the food, below.
His photographed hand on the left is a glimpse. 


Rの撮影 / Photograph by R



ワイン、グラタン、桜、そして幸運!
幸運に、私達を守ってくださる神様と人々に感謝。

Wine, Gratin, Cherry Blossoms and Lucky!
I thank God, our lucky and the people who protect us.






2) 道で / From Road 
例年なら、観光客、ハイカーが
たくさん見られますが、今年は....

Usually, I can see many tourists and hikers,
but this year ...





リスはいつものようにいます。
The squirrel is as usual.


'いたづら好きな'と形容しそうになりますが、
彼にとってはいつも真剣なのかもしれません。

I would like to describe it as 'naughty',
 but it may always be serious for him.




右の影はリスです。
The shadow on the right is a squirrel.




見上げれば、青い空と桜
Looking up, the Blue Sky and Cherry Blossoms



レッド・ロビン (ベニカナメモチ) も綺麗
Red Robin
(Japanese Photinia) is also beautiful.




炎のよう... 
これは庭から撮影しています。

 Like a Flame ...
This is taken from the garden.


終わりを示すサインを見つけてしまった!
I've found a sign that marks the end!

 



3) Rの散策で / In R Walk
出不精の私は、'ステイホーム'の生活がそれほど苦ではないけれども、外出大好きRにとっては息苦しい生活です。

時々彼は近所に散歩にでます。

この日は素晴らしい写真をとって、戻ってきました。

ありがとう!

下の写真は全て彼が撮影しました。
私がいつも撮影する場所よりもほんの先に進んだだけで、
違う風景が見られます。

I can see a different view just beyond
where I always photograph.

In R Walk
I'm a stay-home, so my life of 'stay-home-way' is not so painful, although it is a stuffy life for R who loves going out.

Sometimes he goes for a walk in the neighbourhood.

He came back with wonderful photographs on this day.

Thank you!

All the photographs here were taken by him.

左上が桜 
Cherry Blossom Upper Left 



絵本の世界 / Picture Book World

チューリップは4月の花
私のお誕生日月の花

April's Flower is Tulip
My Birthday Month's Flower







富士山 / Mt. Fuji
鎌倉山には富士山のビューポイントがいくつかあります。
ここは電線が邪魔しない貴重な場所です。

There are several viewpoints of Mt. Fuji in Kamakurayama.
This is a valuable place where cables do not get in the way.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿