2018年9月22日土曜日

2018年6月の庭 / My Garden in June, 2018

目次 / Contents
1) 6日 / 6th 
2) 10日 / 10th
3) 13日 /13th
4) 17日 / 17th
5) 21日 / 21st


1) 6日 / 6th 
2階から
いつのまにか、裏庭の紫陽花が咲いていました。

 From the First Floor

While I did not know, hydrangeas in the backyard were in bloom.




近距離 / Close Up 

花の円盤 / Flower Disk




2) 10日 / 10th

雨の中のトンビ(鳶: トビ) / Black Kite in the rain

私が朝食を食べているときに、こちらをずっと見ていました。
いたたまれなくなり、ロールカーテンをおろしました。
幼い顔つきに感じられます。

While I was eating breakfast, it had been watching me for a long time.
I could not stand being looked at and I rolled the curtains down.
I feel it is like a childish face.




3) 13日 /13th 
お隣の紫陽花 /  Hydrangea Next-door



裏庭の紫陽花
Hydrangeas in the Back Garden





表庭 / Front Garden
引越し後に庭に小さな紫陽花を植えました。
そのときは青い色でしたが、なんと、白い花が咲き驚きました。

I planted a small hydrangea in the garden after moving.
At that time it was a blue colour, but white flowers bloomed and I was surprised.


ジャイアント・ホスタ
ホスタ(ギボウシ/擬宝珠)は、雨が好きです。

Giant-Hosta
Hosta likes rain.



ブルーベリー
ブルーベリーが実をつけていました。
まだ青いですね。

Blueberry
Blueberry bush has fruit.
They are still green.



ブルーベリーの根元は雑草でいっぱい!
でも野原のようで素敵に思えたので、放置!(
笑)

The foot of the blueberry is full of weeds!
But it looked like a field and it seemed nice, so I leave it! (ha ha)




4) 17日 / 17th
植木鉢の中で密集して咲いていた花を摘みました。
風通しがよくなってまた咲いてくれるといいな〜。

I picked flowers that were densely blooming in the flowerpot.
I hope the airing will improve and they bloom again ~.




5) 21日 / 21st
キツツキ (啄木鳥) の仲間、コゲラ (小啄木鳥) は時々見かけますが
大きなキツツキは珍しいし、警戒心も強く感じます。
なので、存在に気がついてカメラを向けるとすぐに逃げてしまったので、
ズーム撮影ができませんでした。

Sometimes I see one of the smaller woodpeckers, 

Kogera (Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker), 
but a big woodpecker is unusual and I feel its vigilance is strong.
So, when I noticed it was there and I was turning the camera,
 it flew away quickly, so zoom photograph was not possible.

見分けがつきません。

I cannot tell.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿