2016年2月18日木曜日

2015年11月24日~2016年1月26日 、ゴールデングリーンの野菜たち / Golden Green's Vegetables, From 24th of November, 2015 to 26th of January, 2016


2015年11月24日 
野菜の種類が増えてゆきます。
それも珍しい野菜たち。
ゴールデン・グリーンさんの努力と前向きな姿勢を感じます。

 24th of November, 2015
The kinds of vegetables increase and they are unusual. 
I feel Golden Green's effort and positive attitude.


2015年12月22日 
ゴールデングリーンさんから、赤カブを炒めて食べる新しい食べ方を教わり、
気に入って食べています。

 22nd of December, 2015
Golden Green taught me new cooking for red turnips which I fry and we love.


2015年12月30日年末セット
毎年年末に、自分たちにも親しい人たちにも特別に注文して
送ってもらっています。
私はみんな好きですが、Rを含め他の人には玄米餅が一番好評。
2016年の我が家のお雑煮はすべて玄米餅を使用しました。

End of Year Set, 30th of December, 2015

I ordered 'End of Year Set's for myself and some close people.
I like all, but Genmai - mochi : Brown rice - mochi is most popular 
for other people including R.  


2016年1月26日
今年度最後の野菜。
根菜類のスープが美味しい。

Aさん、Kちゃん、お疲れさまでした!
'
美味しい1年'をありがとうございました。
公式サイト: ★
26th of January, 2016
This is the last of this fiscal year.
The soup of root vegetables is delicious.

Thank you for your good work, 
A San, K Chan.
Thank you for a delicious year.
Their website : 
★ in Japanese.

ゴールデングリーンについては下記
About Golden Green below
ゴールデングリーンの野菜8月13日 / Golden Green's Vegetables - 13...
"ゴールデングリーン"から / From "Golden Green"
10月ゴールデングリーンの野菜 / Golden Green's Vegetables in Oct...



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿