2014年11月27日木曜日

リトグラフ工房への道で / Walking to Lithograph Studio - 13th of November, 2014


すすきを見る機会も少なくなったと思います。
鎌倉はまだすすきが生える土地があるほうでしょうか?

建築雑誌にのるようなタイプではないのですが、

この青い屋根の家が好きです。

I feel nowadays the chances of seeing 'Susuki / Miscanthus sinensis' get fewer.
The chance in Kamakura might be higher than others?

I like this house with a blue roof,
although the style will not be shown in an architecture magazine.
秋の色が少し見え始めています。
Autumn Colour is coming gradually.


↓
11月27日にはこんな風に!
It has changed by the 27th of November to this.

ステージの上でダンスしているよう...
They look as though they dance on their stage.
風に揺れる竹
Bamboo in the Wind.
実りの秋: 柿
Harvest Season : Kaki / Persimmon 
ぼたもち寺: 常栄寺
名前がおもしろいし、門構えもちょっと変わっています。
まだ入ったことがありません。
なぜ、ぼたもち寺なのかというのを今回のリサーチ(★ ★)で知りました。
そのお寺の参道なのかな〜と思う路地 (下の写真) と

お寺前の小道もよく利用します。

今年は窃盗騒ぎ(★)で、悪い方で名が知れ渡ってしまい、残念なことです。

Jouei-ji : Jouei Temple / Botamochi Temple
Botamochi is one of the Japanese traditional sweets,
the rice is covered with sweet red bean paste.

Nichiren (1222- 1282) was a Buddhist monk 

in the Kamakura period (1180 or1192 - 1333).
After he criticized Kamakura bakufu: Kamakura Government, he had a narrow escape from his execution, by a miracle, 

because they say a person gave him Botamochi 
on his way to execution and it worked a miracle.

I haven't visited the temple, however, I often use an alley (photo below) which looks like the approach to the temple and a lane in front of the temple.

秋〜!/ Autumn~!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿