2012年7月31日火曜日

❶7月のリトグラフ/ Lithographs in July

   7月12日, アンティーク風に 
   In Antique Style, 12th of July

A.グレー / Grey 
今日の目標は、'アンティーク風に仕上げる'です。

このアイディアは、藍柄の白い磁器である、ヨーロッパの伝統磁器
からきています。

4月の個展前、初めてこの版"橋をわたって"を藍色で刷った時に、
この磁器のイメージが浮かんできました。

このタイプの磁器は英国で陶芸を学んだときに、ヨーロッパの伝統のひとつであることを強く認識しました。

ですが、実は、もとは、東洋、中国、日本のもの、
15世紀にヨーロッパへ到来し、金(ゴールド)にもあたいすると評価され、ホワイトゴールドと呼ばれました。

2010年の私の個展のタイトルにも、'ホワイトゴールド'の名前を使用しました。
から

今回は、この藍色柄の白い磁器風にこのリトグラフ作品、
"橋をわたって"をしあげようと思います。

Grey
Today's aim was to print in 'antique style'. 

I had this idea, because when I first printed this "Over the Bridge" with a blue, before my exhibition in April, it reminded me of porcelain with blue patterns.

From when I studied ceramics in Britain, I strongly recognized that this style is traditional European. 

In fact, the style originated from Asia ; China and Japan. 

This style of porcelain first came to Europe in the 15th century and the porcelain was worth as much as gold, so became called 'White Gold'.

I used the name, 'White Gold' for my exhibition in 2010.
~


This time, I would make the picture 'Over the Bridge' in 'traditional porcelain' style. 


前回刷ったベタ面グレーに黒版を載せます。

Last time, I printed a plain grey background, this time I printed 
"Over the Bridge" in black onto it. 

トレーシングペーパーに試刷り。
 The first trial on tracing paper.

先生が言うのは、黒が一番繊細に刷れるとのこと。
My teacher says that a black colour can show the most detail.

リトグラフも服も、なんとなく黒という色は良さそうに見せる?
Have lithographs and fashion been looking good in black?

B. セピア / Sepia 
これらの色を混ぜてセピア色を作ります。
I will mix the colours for 'Sepia'.

通常刷ると作った色よりも濃く見えます。
Usually the colour looks deeper after printing.

アンティーク風になったのかしら?(疑問)
Does it become antique style? (I wonder)

C.チョコレート色 / Chocolate Colour
白地にチョコレート色
Chocolate colour on White

D. 猫のまりちゃん / The Cat, Mari Chan
ブルータスとまりちゃん
Brutus and Mari Chan

先生の足と、まりちゃん
Teacher's Foot and Mari Chan

作業が始まったので、言われなくても隅に移動。
先生いわく、"気がきくんですよ"
そうなんだあ!(
笑)

The work started, so she moved to the corner herself.
The teacher said "She is attentive."
I see! (
laugh)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿